A Spirit of Compassion
for a Better Future
TG Kentucky works with local communities to create a better society for all. We focus our efforts in the four areas of community, health, education, and environment. We will continue to bring this spirit of compassion to all our activities and help to create a more humane society.
Supporting our local communities
- Marion County Project Graduation Financial Sponsor
- Annual Distinguished Young Woman cash scholarship sponsor
- Sponsor of MCATC Student of the Month
- Participant in the Board of Directors of the Marion County Area Technology Center
- Participant in the Board of Directors of the Elizabethtown Community & Technical College
- Founding partner of the KyFAME Lincoln Trail Chapter Industrial Maintenance Program
- Founding partner of the KyFAME Lincoln Trail Chapter Tool & Die Program
- Founding partner of the Project Lead the Way pre-engineering curriculum at MCATC
- Annual financial contributor to Crusade for Children
- Top Corporate Team at Marion/Washington Co. Relay for Life. 2016 & 2017
- Marquee Sponsor for the Chamber of Commerce annual Country Ham Days festival
- Sponsor for the Chamber of Commerce annual Dicken’s Christmas festival
- Named Best Manufacturing Facility in Marion County 8 times (2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
- Annual financial sponsor of various youth sports teams.
TGKY is committed to protecting the environment in the communities where we live and work. In 2014 under the guidance of Dr. Akira Miyawaki, Professor Emeritus, Yokohama National University, we held an Afforestation Project. With the help of our employees, their families, and friends from the community we were able to plant over 35,000 trees around the TG Kentucky plant facility.