About Toyoda Gosei Fluid Systems
TGFS is a tier 1 and tier 2 automotive supplier located in Brighton, MI. We produce a variety of functional components that support the basic vehicle functions of driving, turning and stopping. The company was established in 2000 and has since seen tremendous growth in the Livingston County area. We are proud to be an active member of our local community and aim to deliver the highest levels of quality, innovation, and satisfaction to our customers.
We supply functional fuel systems components to the automotive industry. Our products are necessary for the efficient function of vehicles and our technology ensures quality for these key safety-related parts. With an overriding emphasis on emission control and environmental measures, greater reliability and lighter weight, our products are designed to meet the industry's increasingly stringent demands.
TGFS Is Looking for New Team Members!
- Functional Component Products Functional Components
These rubber and plastic components support the basic vehicle functions of driving, turning and stopping. Toyoda Gosei technology ensures quality for these key safety-related parts.
- Team Work
At TGFS, we believe in empowering people to make positive changes.
TGFS will drive innovative solutions to excel in the development of people, processes, products and relationships.
TG Fluid Systems is a proud division of Toyoda Gosei, with North American headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
We are a part of a global company with a network of 67 companies in 18 countries and regions. The Toyoda Gosei Group is a leading global manufacturer of rubber and plastic automotive components and LEDs.
TGFSUS employs 300 team members from local communities.
- Workskills 2015
- Toyota Quality Award 2014-2017
- Ecnonomic Development Council of Livingston County Investment Award 2017
- Kautex Supplier of the Year 2012
- TESLA Quality Award 2013
- TEMA Quality Award 2016
- TEMA Quality Award 2017
- Ann Arbor Spark Investment Recognition & Business Development 2017
- 71st Rubber Technology Advancement Award 2016
- Kautex Environmental Safety and Health Award for 2015
- Howell Area Chamber of Commerce Jobs and Prosperity 2017
- State of Michigan Special Tribute 2015
- Corps Magazine Bright Spot Award 2018